• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Revell Vought F-8E Crusader ReHab

Thanks to all my fellow Model Maniacs, for your encouragement!!
I must report, with some saddness, the the ReHab F-8E, has had a relapse. :silly:
F-8_Rehab_23_Feb_2014_1.JPG

There IS a story about what has happened, which I will relate, in the fullness of time.
F-8_Rehab_23_Feb_2014_2.JPG

:bang head yep, I'm like a Pitbull with a small child in it's mouth. I just can't let it go.
F-8_Rehab_23_Feb_2014_3.JPG

Nope! the YaK-1B/PR was the basic design for the Blue Camo MiG-21PM our guys encountered over North VietNam. that's why she's in the picts. I'll relate the whole story as time goes on. Do, try to be patient, won't U?

Upper surface Intermiediate blue nears completiion. I did this with an aging AZTEK airbrush, and a fine line tip. I love my G23, but the AZTEK has her moments as well.
F-8_Rehab_26_Feb_2014_1.JPG

Aft View. the Sea blue should be REALLY Sexy!
F-8_Rehab_26_Feb_2014_2.JPG

ReHab Sidewinders. Chrome silver base, with Tamiya Clear Blue. Not perfect, but a huge improvement! Never mind the 1/700 Tornado GR.1 in the back ground!
F-8_Rehab_26_Feb_2014_3.JPG

My Rum is gone again! BUGGER ALL!!
F-8_Rehab_26_Feb_2014_4.JPG

Happy Modeling!!

Hey sailor , are you gonna have her done in time to shoot some traps ?

If not , have a good cruise ! (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back