• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

VF-162 MiG Killer - F-8E Crusader (1/72 Academy)

I used to work for a guy that 2K+ carrier launches on the gunfighter. Interestingly per him the F8 was used to develop the swing wings and the Phoenix missile for the F14, for which he was a test pilot in his later career

Neat build!

I did find a Microscale sheet on eBay w/ the insignias. So hopefully I'll have some new markings on the way soon. Awaiting a total as they also had a set of Microscale W. German Luftwaffe Letters & Numbers that I was keen to grab.

I did find a Microscale sheet on eBay w/ the insignias. So hopefully I'll have some new markings on the way soon. Awaiting a total as they also had a set of Microscale W. German Luftwaffe Letters & Numbers that I was keen to grab.
You don't ask your friends for help? Tsk tsk. You learn a lot more from failure than success. Gunfighter on, Baby! :good:

You don't ask your friends for help? Tsk tsk.
Call it a personality fault. For better or worse, I always try to solve issues myself. I hate inconveniencing others for stuff I feel like I should be able to handle myself. :LOL:

Back