• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Hurricane MK II?

and now it's ready for bear. :yipee

armed_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian

You mean ready for Beer? :pilot

nice detailing Chris, those drain lines rock.

Looking good, Chris! Guessing there were no further chipmunk incidents yesterday? :D :drinks

Thankfully no but he has drug something home everyday this week. :fencing I need to start him a score board :D

Cheer, Christian B)

Well, it took a lot longer to get this thing cleaned up ( and some flaw corrections done ) . Finally it is primed and drying. Gonna give it a few days before abusing it more. :soldier

primered___drying_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

I know this does not look like much progress but the lower surfaces have been painted the correct shade of gray but it's not even noticeable . :bang head Just know that it's not just primer anymore . ( need to make a note for my next Brit build ).

Today, I spent an hour or so masking the white stripes :fencing and seconds shooting some paint . Oh well ! Tomorrow a coat of future on stripes and then we can get to the paints .

white_stripes_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Working Dave but trying to be patient too. There's two items that don't go together well :fencing

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys. Still debating over the colors. There seems to be two interpretations out there. :fencing

I wonder if my preference is right or wrong . . . Drying , drying , drying ! :unsure: and here I thought this would be a straight up build when I started :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Back