• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 P-38M "M" for madness

OK kiddo's here is my latest up date. THE GUNS ! Really jazzed about this one. I think it is one of the best part of the build !. The cannon is not glued in yet, still fiddling with it. Let me know what you think.....Harv

Great looking barrels Harv. (y) I like the interior of the cannon .

The others need a little something ...

Cheers, Christian B)

Well boys and girls, I have been chipping away some what. I THINK the pits are done. Did some touch up painting and more happy with it. I have one more ML door almost finished. Just playing around, put the drop tanks and christmas tree launchers on (not glued)Need your opinion on the tanks. To much weathering, ok or take it up more. So let me know. Hard to believe its 6 yrs this month and over 129,000 hits ! WOW !....Harv

Well...... Finally finished the $^**%#@!!#$*(^ gear doors. They fought me till the very end ! Glue a part, break 2 off, misplace a pe part, drop several tinny pieces,glue my fingers, etc. etc. But their done. Hope you like them........Harv

Looks very good Harv ... You can be glad for all the hours of labor & it shows this is truly a labor of love... Thanks for letting me tag along on this project ... This bird is a beauty ... You can be very proud of your work... (y) :drinks (y) :ro: :dude

Back