• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 P-38M "M" for madness

Sorry so late. I used acrilic artpaints, grey, thined with a little water. The spinners I used white. They are just like artist oils.....Harv :pilot

I missed last update Harv, what's the problem with the side windows? If you want to frame out the inside, try Saul's trick of painting decal paper and cutting them into strips for the inside frame.

Props look great :pilot

Its been a while, but managed to do a little work. No pics, but finished the side glass. AND managed to tear 2 seat belts, break the o2 hose and a small belt clip. So it goes, on and on........Harv

Long over due. Getting the side glass figured out. One installed. Picture was taken with my Nexus 7 pad. Better than my camera ! Enjoy, and like to hear feed back.........Harv

More done. All the decals are on. Still have some dry transfers to put on. Couple small things to re glue in the pit and all thats left on top is the canopies and guns. The bottom is still quite a bit. Enjoy.......Harv

Is that light at the end of the tunnel? :pilot

Really hope so, Bob, if not then it's an oncoming train, and that's probably going to sting a little !! - Seems to have started coming together in the last couple of posts, Harv. And I'm with Pup, definitely a 'shaft of sunlight' moment :good:

Ian

Back