• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 P-38M "M" for madness

Have no idea where to post this, so move if needed......Merry Christmas to all ! After taking my dad to his appointments and having lunch with him, I hit the shopping trail. And got all my shopping done ! But I did make one stop at Bevmo ( whole sale Liquor store) and got my own little present ! A nice bottle of Makers 46, and I'm here to tell you, it's better than my favorite Maker's Mark. So, Happy Holidays to my forum family !!.........Harv

Merry Christmas, Harv! I have been a Maker's Ambassador for years and they always send a fun gift at this time of year, this year it was a night cap for the bottle. Last year was a knitted sweater, fit a bottle of Maker's perfectly! You can sign up here https://www.makersmark.com/sections/8 it's free and easy.

Cheers!

I have NO idea where to post this, so move it if you must.....Merry Christmas to all ! After taking my dad to his appointments and having lunch with him, I hit the shopping trail. And got all my shopping done ! But I did make one stop at Bevmo ( whole sale Liquor store) and got my own little present ! A nice bottle of Makers 46, and I'm here to tell you, it's better than my favorite Maker's Mark. So, Happy Holidays to my forum family !!.........Harv

:drinks

Marry Christmas Harv

:good: Merry Christmas, you buncha hahnyahks!! When a purlice fossifer stops you, and asks "Have You been drinking tonight, Sir?" I doshen't go over so well, if U reshpond "You're the Trained Perfessional! You Tell ME!"

Right ! Have an update finally. Took some bench time today, and have the props 99% done. I think one more coat of Dullcoat on the blades and that should do it. Had a little trouble with both paint sticking and also decals. Mostly my fault. I can't believe that next week will be 4 years since this started. But I'm one step closer. Thanks to all of you for sticking with me. You all have helped me along this loooong journey. So here you go...........Harv

SweeeT!

I still got you beat with the Halftrack with 5 years.

James is right, that wash around the spinner really makes it pop :pilot

Been avery productive two days ! Props are finished

The only ones I'm not happy with are the sides, but I can hide most of it. As usual, all comments welcome........Harv

Back