• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #17""FINI"

She just looks fantastic. Great job Terry and congrats on the Gold. Now I hope to see her in 3-D at the Nats in Omaha.

Joe

Congrats, Terry! A most excellent build, with loads of difficult details, I'd say it deserves the award! (y) :drinks

And Gold it so richly deserves, Terry! Wonderful job there- and excellent salt chipping on the roof of your vehicle, too! :silly:

Cheers!
chuk

And Gold it so richly deserves, Terry! Wonderful job there- and excellent salt chipping on the roof of your vehicle, too! :silly:

Cheers!
chuk

:laugh: :laugh: Thank you chuk! You don't know how hard I worked to get that chipping right. :silly:

Terry, I went through all 34 pages [ :woohoo: ].
Got to say this is SUPERB,it looks like you had a lot of fun doing this one!
Really like those colourfull Marine Corp markings...but that is just only one of all
those things I really like in this build!

Greetings,Ron.

Terry, I went through all 34 pages [ :woohoo: ].
Got to say this is SUPERB,it looks like you had a lot of fun doing this one!
Really like those colourfull Marine Corp markings...but that is just only one of all
those things I really like in this build!

Greetings,Ron.

Thank you Ron! Yes it was really fun.

Terr B)

Terry, that is absolutely the best model I have seen of yours.

Fantastic! Congratulations on the gold! You deserved it! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Terry, that is absolutely the best model I have seen of yours.

Fantastic! Congratulations on the gold! You deserved it! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob!! I just did what was in the box. Took several skins this past weekend. A couple of them almost made it all the way.

Terry ;)

Back