• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #17""FINI"

Re: WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #15""WIRED"

thisissparta.jpg

THIS IS TERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Thanks Laura!! I love that movie.

Oh my remind me not to post after midnight in a dark room. Spelling real bad; "painging" instead of "painting" and "shill" instead of "still". Wow!!!

Terry :laugh:

Looks very impressive Terry. Actually some of those pictures look like it's about to be taxied out to the street for takeoff.. :pilot

Thanks!! I like pictures in natural light.

Terry, I just had a chance to sit down and review all this. Outstanding work buddy! Really great sbs and everything. I love the way the line catches the sun in that one picture. Great stuff!

Terry, I just had a chance to sit down and review all this. Outstanding work buddy! Really great sbs and everything. I love the way the line catches the sun in that one picture. Great stuff!

Thanks Bob!! Too bad I have to paint them. I always have trouble choosing what to paint them. Black or silver maybe something in between.

B)

Re: WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #16""GUNS"

Ok the updates are going to come fast as I am trying to finish by Wedsnday so hang on. I have added the guns and the bombs and some of the conrol wires. I have also been doing some of the decals which will be in the next update. Here's the latest thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :huh:

DSC05553.JPG

DSC05547.JPG

DSC05548.JPG

DSC05549.JPG

DSC05552.JPG

B)

Hi T, I stand in awe every time I look at these pictures. The wood looks fabulous.

I'm thinking those wheels could use safety pins or is that too far fetched ? HAHAHA

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi T, I stand in awe every time I look at these pictures. The wood looks fabulous.

I'm thinking those wheels could use safety pins or is that too far fetched ? HAHAHA

Cheers, Christian B)

Well if you look real close they are molded into the hub. :blink

:laugh:

Wire retainer pins for the wheels. Hmmmmmm :hmmm

Absolutely cool Terry!

I think I like this better than anything you have built recently! Seriously! (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Terry I dont think there is anything I could add to the comments except maybe

jaw_drop_596675.jpg

Stunning. (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Ok the updates are going to come fast as I am trying to finish by Wedsnday so hang on. I have added the guns and the bombs and some of the conrol wires. I have also been doing some of the decals which will be in the next update. Here's the latest thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry :huh:

DSC05553.JPG

DSC05547.JPG

DSC05548.JPG

DSC05549.JPG

DSC05552.JPG

B)

Outstanding work Terry.

Back