• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION: Ian Hill, James Plush, Peter Bibby and Rudy Richardson

The bulk shipment for us Aussie's was delivered to me today. I'll ship out your wells in the next day or 2. Just need to get some postpack boxes to put them in before shipping to ensure those posties don't damage them in any way. ;)

Looks like a great little set. Many thanks again to Mike Bishop.

John

If you're in Red that means you have reported that you have received your kit.
[ol]
[li]Iron Mike[/li]
[li]Mr. T[/li]
[li]Ted[/li]
[li]Ken Abrams[/li]
[li]Dave Diaz[/li]
[li]Pavel Zabák[/li]
[li]Peter Bibby[/li]
[li]tanktrax[/li]
[li]gioazz[/li]
[li]moon puppy[/li]
[li]shawngehling [/li]
[li]chukw[/li]
[li]Ovidiu [/li]
[li]Plushy[/li]
[li]Brokeneagle[/li]
[li]Noel Petroni[/li]
[li]jknaus [/li]
[li]panzerace007[/li]
[li]Rudi Richardson [/li]
[li]Cheyenne [/li]
[li]carabinier[/li]
[li]andy fettes[/li]
[li]Dioramix[/li]
[li]Dario Risso[/li][/ol]

moon puppy wrote:
If you're in Red that means you have reported that you have received your kit.

I havent got mine yet MP. I just started building the other stuff.
James

Got mine today :woohoo: and may i just say Mr Bishop that it is a stonkin bit of kit now all i have to do is think of somthing to do with it :huh:

tanktrax wrote:

The bulk shipment for us Aussie's was delivered to me today. I'll ship out your wells in the next day or 2. Just need to get some postpack boxes to put them in before shipping to ensure those posties don't damage them in any way. ;)

Looks like a great little set. Many thanks again to Mike Bishop.

John

John,

I know I'm not allowed to post here until I receive the item (sorry Bob Jnr), but please let me know if I can reimburse you for postage :)

Rudi

I posted all your parcels at lunchtime today (Thursday) from Canberra. Given you are all in Victoria, I expect they should arrive to you all early to mid next week (assuming the floods don't cause any delays).

John

John ,
Thankyou for the time and effort in posting the well kit too the other Victorians and myself . I received my Monroe Perdu Well today and i gotta say its a beautiful little piece of casting and i have to give a Huge thanks to Mike Bishop for giving me the chance to build a Monroe Perdu Well .

John could i also second Rudi in asking you to lets us know how we can reimburse you for the postage and packing ??

Thanks ,
James

Hey, hey, hey...in friday I go to post for some package.
And horrray, WELL arrived :woohoo:

Big thanks Michael and all T&T Members(organising this GB) :notworthy :notworthy BIG HORRAY TO YOU (y) (y)

I hope this week on E-day(biggest show in Czech Rep.) I buy some ingredient and post some plan B)

Cheers.
Pavel

Great, sounds like good timing on the E-Show! Folks, check the list to make sure I have you updated as receiving the Well. Let me know if I have it wrong.

I are yesterday be receiving the well :)

Thanks again for posting, John - let us know if we can reimburse you.

Thanks again to Mike Bishop for sponsoring the GB.

I've gotta say, thinking of a worthy scene for this well is doing my freaking head in - particularly since I need to get most of the work done in October while the ladies are out of the country :gogo

Rudi

Mine arrived today, thanks TnT and Monroe Perdu!

I'll take it wih me tonight to show off at the monthly meeting of the Vancouver Island Scale Modellers Club.

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back