• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well Done Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a current list of the players in the Well Done Group Build
[ol]
[li]Iron Mike[/li]
[li]Mr. T[/li]
[li]Ted[/li]
[li]Ken Abrams[/li]
[li]Dave Diaz[/li]
[li]Pavel Zabák[/li]
[li]Peter Bibby[/li]
[li]tanktrax[/li]
[li]gioazz[/li]
[li]moon puppy[/li]
[li]shawngehling [/li]
[li]chukw[/li]
[li]Ovidiu [/li]
[li]Plushy[/li]
[li]Brokeneagle[/li]
[li]Noel Petroni[/li]
[li]jknaus [/li]
[li]panzerace007[/li]
[li]Rudi Richardson [/li]
[li]Cheyenne [/li]
[li]carabinier[/li]
[li]andy fettes[/li]
[li]Dioramix[/li]
[li]Dario Risso[/li][/ol]

If your name is in green, I have your shipping address. If I don't have your shipping address by the time Mike Bishop is ready to ship you may forfeit your claim and the kit will be given to the next in line.

If you are in Red that means you have reported that you have received your Well.

Anyone wishing to join the group build but will have to sponsor yourself simply submit your unbuild kit and date lined news paper or other verification of date in the usual way anytime after Sept 1 start date.

I have word from Mike Bishop that shipping is in progress of the Normandy Wells. He is shipping each kit to each player. So there's no consolidation of shipping as we discussed.

We may or may not have the kit in our hands on Sept 1 but we feel like the start date can proceed as planned with your kits and build threads. Start your builds as we normally do on any Group Build with a picture of the unbuilt kit(s) and a dateline of some sort.

There is still one kit available, if you would like to request this kit respond to the Request thread on this forum.

I will now open this thread for shipping confirmation, and shipping confirmation only! When you receive your kit please respond here. PLEASE, do not comment on this thread unless you are one of the recipients of the Monroe Perdu Normandy Well from Mike Bishop and you are confirming the arrival of your kit.

Woe be on those who heed not this warning...

You really do push the envelope don't ya,,,spell checker didn't say it was wrong so I figured it was right. First it was Vetting, then it was suggesting the MotM and now this...I'm going to bed.

Well, my Well just arrived, excellent looking stuff! I hope I do well on this project! B)

Micheal Bishop contacted me to arrange sending the units for Australian group build members Ian Hill, Peter Bibby, Rudy Richardson and myself, in bulk to me. I'll then send them onto the other members asap.

John

My Postoffice has been closed. Someone been smelling something funny in there and they called in the National Guard, I kid you not. Hazmat teams have been working for the last week, turned out someone split insecticide and didn't clean it up.

We haven't gotten mail in the last 3 days. Someone tell me why I closed my UPS store account?

The "Well" has landed!! Got it yesterday. Thanks Mr. Bishop!!

Terry B)

Thanks Michael, Great meeting you at the IPMS Nationals. :eek:hyeah
Mine arrived and I'm looking forward to starting on the idea. :hmmm
Took it to the weekly Model meeting last night and everyone
fondled it and thought it was cool. :blink :eek:hmy:
Now that I have it, I will have to start the "Off the Wall" idea. :ermm:
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Thanks again.
Shawn

Ok , the well arrived yesterday , and I must say , as a consumer , I'm very , very impressed .

I worked overtime yesterday , so when I came home and my little Kommandant told me I had recieved a package from Cal. , I knew my well had arrived .

Yet priorities still had to be observed , a six of Miller Lites , the hot tub with same mentioned little kommandant , ...... overtime all day today , .......... and praise the Lord I have two days off ...................

The photos speak for themselves , the well is well done [ no pun intended ] , no air bubbles , excellent details , ........... and from a consumer standpoint , .......... when I recieve an item and the manufacture goes the extra yard to include some period pics. of the actual well , instructions that are easily followed , etc. ............ I'm very impressed .

I'm not just saying this because I recieved a " freebie " , ........... I've purchased MP products before from my local hobby shop and have not been dissappointed , .......... but that was awhile ago and whoever is marketing for MP now , ............ well , ....... well done !!!

Yeah , ......... I know , the dry run I set up for the well pic. is a little wonky , ......... but I'm 3 16 oz'ers into a response here , .......... and my kommandant is waiting in the hot tub to discuss our day .

Picture1446.jpg

Picture1447.jpg

A very sincere thank you to Mike and Monroe Purdue to allow me to try and present your product in the best light I can , ............

I will have to include the very generous offer I recieved from Jenny on the pe from Orange Hobby , ........... and more or less kill two birds with one grenade , ...... and incorporate the well with the Dragon Jadpanzer IV L70V , ........... way over due , ......... but my melon is thinking and I do have a plan , .......... thanks again TNT and Monroe Purdue !!!

:drink We love you to man! :drink

But I really don't want to hear about any celebrity hot tubin'. :mpup

Oh you people with dirty minds , ........... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The only reason the wife was in the hot tub with me was to keep getting me beers and because I was so dog tired , ......... to keep me from drowning !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back