• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Best Polystyrene Nuts/Bolts & Rivets for Detailing: BLACK FRIDAY SALE FOR TICHY TRAIN GROUP

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
I have placed orders and always happy with the quality (much better than Grandt Line and cheaper than the ones from Asia or Europe:

TICHY TRAIN GROUP INC

November 24, 2021

Dear Modeler:

We here at Tichy Train Group want to wish everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving, and a wonderful holiday season! In honor of Black Friday and Cyber week we are running the following sale:

On orders from 20 to 50 dollars we are giving a 10% discount.
Just use 10 in the coupon code box at checkout.

On orders from 50 to 100 dollars we are giving a 20% discount.
Just use 20 in the coupon code box at checkout.

On orders over 100 dollars we are giving a 25% discount.
Just use 25 in the coupon code box at checkout.

US customers will receive free freight on orders over $60, $4 under that.
Canadian customers will receive free freight on orders over $100, $10 under that.
International orders will go into moderation when you place them and we will add airmail postage and send you a payment link to approve and pay. On international orders, you can request a PayPal invoice by sending us an email. If you are an EU or UK customer send an email with what you want and we will create a custom EBAY listing for you to take care of the VAT tax requirement and send you a link.

These coupons expire at midnight on Friday December 3rd.

A quick note on shipping. USPS shipping times continue to deteriorate, we are seeing first class packages take 15+ days to get delivered. Please be patient, we are unable to get any better information from the post office then you are. UPS shipping is available on all orders for an additional $4. Just select UPS shipping on the what's new page and add it to your cart. Make sure you give a street address in the ship to section.​

TO SEE NEW PRODUCTS:
What's New Page

TO GO TO THE HOME PAGE:
Tichy Home Page

All items are available to ship. Thank you for your continued support.

Best Wishes
Don & Teri Tichy

TICHY TRAIN GROUP INC

Last edited:
Very nice, if I didn't have 100 things to do today I'd soak up the website and see what's available.

I'd soak up the website and see what's available.
@moon puppy, here is a quick link since their web designer needs a swift kick in the keester:

Nuts & Bolts

Rivets

Why the kick? The search bar presented in the middle frame is only to search "search results." The actual search bar is on the top right If you don't use the upper right one first, the middle one will always result in "no products found."

Regards,

Back