• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Spirit

HA, I got a fix for that Summertime joy you have. We'll be pushing well up into 106 degree F next week. Seems someone left the door the hell open! I think it's in Georgia..don't know for sure..

Enjoy Martin, just rattlin' cages on these Campaigns. :mpup

Wow, Marty- you're really good with smoothing down all that work- you'd never know all the mods you've made from that slick finish. Glad to see you back at, friend!

Cheers-
chuk

Thanks a lot ya all for your kind words!

Well it has been a while since my last post here and guess what I really have done something again :) well I placed some decals - what a great thing :)

P1060951_1.jpg

P1060952_1.jpg

I almost had forgotten how big that thing is.

Thanks Terry - don't forget I still have to do the wheel wells and the upper side :) But as I almost dropped it today and broke one flap I thought it's better grepping a beer and stopping for now

Thanks! :)

and on we go

First my references for the under side

P1060999_1.jpg

I still cant believe how damn big that is

P1070022_1.jpg

and ah - yes, that's what I wanted to show ... my approach to the underside

P1070002_1.jpg

P1070003_1.jpg

P1070007_1.jpg

P1070010_1.jpg

So some final touch ups and those orange areas and then I can turn it around

Thanks for stepping by!
Cheers!

... as always some more pics at my blog

Beautiful Martin. Right from the beginning the work you've done on this has been amazing, and now as its close to done its just breathtaking (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back