• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Spirit

well the front leg - not sure ... but look yourself

P1040234_1.jpg

P1040237_1.jpg

P1040239_1.jpg

... not sure if I'm satisfied ... have to sleep on it

Thank you both - still not sure - I'll do the main gears and then decide :)

I haven't done that much on it lately, so not much to show

P1040242_1.jpg

P1040241_1.jpg

ah ... the ejector seats have arrived, 2 nice ACES II type A - so the cockpit pieces are complete now.

a small update on the main legs

This time I first painted the wire and then attached it - this looks far better i say :)

P1040246_1.jpg

Amazing Martin, sorry you got two updates pass me without comment. You have a lot of plumbing on the gear, which looks great but, are you using references or creative license. Not questioning you but just curious.

Thanks Bob, Christian and Laura

@Bob these two are my my main ref for the main gear
S20.jpg

(Source: B-2 Spirit in Action)

and the rest is creative

and, have a look into the gear bays :sick: :silly: :blink :pinch: :gogo

have a look into the gear bays :sick: :silly: :blink :pinch: :gogo

i just had, before reading your last line and then i was like this :blink then i was like this :gogo then i was like this :lol: because until now i thought only me, myself and i could bring myself into funky and overwhelming additional work!

Forgive me for not replying sooner, Martin- but this is FANTASTIC!! I admire your fearless approach to tackling all these crazy details- cheers!

chuk

First chance I've had to look over this build, great stuff going on here, will be looking forward to more of the same !

have a look into the gear bays :sick: :silly: :blink :pinch: :gogo

i just had, before reading your last line and then i was like this :blink then i was like this :gogo then i was like this :lol: because until now i thought only me, myself and i could bring myself into funky and overwhelming additional work!

:laugh: :laugh: ooohhhhh wellllllll ... those bath tubes, which would be the right expression for whats delivered with the kit, are about 2.5 cm wide in 72, so I will do something but not all this crazy wiring in there or I would end glueing in some hair :blush:

Forgive me for not replying sooner, Martin- but this is FANTASTIC!! I admire your fearless approach to tackling all these crazy details- cheers!

chuk

Thanks Chuk - well this time I will forgive you :) - just joking!

Back