• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Goon

Thanks, guys! I'm guessing I'll have to paint the 2nd example soon- that one will go to China to serve as a master for mass production. We'll see!

I forgot that yesterday was Valentine's Day, and it seems I'm fighting some kind of bug, so the update is delayed. Sorry 'bout that!

Hey that is awesome. He does, however, look really similar to my chief on my last ship. :skipper

I've played more than one hockey game against a guy that looks like that!

5QhdD.jpg

Here you go, guys! I'm actually 2/3 through with the 2nd figure now- I finally got approval. So, while I'm waiting for the future to cure and for my next storyboarding job, it seemed like a good time for an update.

Goon_004.jpg

Goon_005.jpg

Goon_006.jpg

Goon_007.jpg

Goon_008.jpg

B) B)
Great stuff Chuck - love the skin tones.
The figure has that excellent 'over the top' attitude - great sculpting by your friend.
Congrats on the kickstarter and I hope it proves lucrative.

Ian.

Thanks, Ron! Well, I'm officially finishing up this little essay. The fig's been done since way back when, and I've even done a second master for the factory in China. Take a gander at this!

Goon_009.jpg

Goon_010.jpg

Goon_011.jpg

Goon_012.jpg

Goon_013.jpg

Goon_014.jpg

Goon_015.jpg

Goon_016.jpg

Goon_017.jpg

Excellent job Chuck! Definitely wouldn't shy away from one of these figs, but doubt I could do it the justice you have. (y) :notworthy

Back