• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The " Fantastic Voyage TV Ship " Update Jan 6 "

The "Voyager" Fantastic Voyage Ship " Update "

Thanks MP ... I know the build is proceeding slow ... but I have to reason things in me head ... so this rear end of the ship will have magnets holding it in so the battery will be inside ... self contained. now I might add one of my reed switches also, plus some nav lights Maybe and interior illumination, I can't find any nav lights on TV show but ... I found one modeler who had done this ...

what say you Nav Or No Nav

The "Voyager" Fantastic Voyage Ship " Update "

Thanks MP ... I know the build is proceeding slow ... but I have to reason things in me head ... so this rear end of the ship will have magnets holding it in so the battery will be inside ... self contained. now I might add one of my reed switches also, plus some nav lights Maybe and interior illumination, I can't find any nav lights on TV show but ... I found one modeler who had done this ...

Nav! they will add interest.

:popcorn

The "Voyager" Fantastic Voyage Ship

Nav! they will add interest.

:popcorn

That's one vote for nav lights on wings ... might be easier up on tail ... :salute

Nice. :popcorn

That's not the way she looked when I was a teenager.

She doesn't have her makeup on yet. Gary

Ok I'll do my best on Dr. Erica Lane ... there is lots of green stuff that could be added ... but also don't think you will be able to see inside that well ... :woohoo: (y)

Ok there's been a little set back on the voyager engines .. :( .. seems those pesky wires have come disconnected ... so I think Red LED's will be used instead I just thought the blue were kewl ... in ztv show the engines were orange so this could be a boon ... :woohoo: :hmmm :woohoo:

Well alrighty then ... I'm at the bench working on navigational lighting ...

h4175a1c.jpg

h9d33d53.jpg

Here's the red light ... I think this styrene xmits light very well ...

hf2aff5b.jpg

Best mock-up of the engines ... This will look good just messing around ...

The " Fantastic Voyage TV Ship " Update Dec 29 "

Thanks, to all my fellow modelers ,.. It's been a very busy time ever since November. I have been limping around, in pain my doctor told me to get some shoe inserts. Let me tell you that pain was why I wasn't modeling. So long story short, I'm taking some games-workshop flying base's, the post that I lit up, for the engine's. I think it will be great looking, I looked at that last night. Funny thing I dropped my green LED straight down on the floor, still haven't found it, must be a vortex straight into the carpet monster's mouth !!! ... :woohoo:

Gerry, get your insoles, clean up the bench and buckle down my friend. This is coming along nicely and I can't wait to to see more. Bring it on man!

May 2017 be far better to you than 2016 has been. Happy New Year!

I plan on it Mark ... I've been real busy at not working on my models ... It's everyone else's stuff that's restricting me ... That and Family troubles ... Happy New Year Mark ... It's all gonna be good !!!

I have a bit of a up date ... I've been working on disappearance of seam on the back of vertical stabiliser

h61c3ed5.jpg

Getting close .... Also glueing micro LED in engine cone ...

h7c91dc2.jpg

Engine Cone ... Just need another flying base ...

hc6bfcad.jpg

May have more in the morning ... :drinks also I found some of this !!!

h03d4440.jpg

This is about to get interesting .... :woohoo: :ro: :dude

ewwww pretty lights. :blink ; I like pretty lights.

The rest is looking good as well. :good:

Back