• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Famo Sd Ah 116 trailer and DML Panzer 3

Thanks Laurence ... I've always wanted to Go ... Just lately scared of boarding aircraft & the missis is afraid of water so a sea cruise is out but, I'll be there one day I know ... I hope all the MA's down Yonder ... get together for a great Bash ... :drinks :drunk :drinks :drunk :drinks

Soon as time travel becomes affordable, you can just beam me down. :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Gator ,
A little off subject throwin a PT in but the Archer decals are the only choice for the PT , the kit decals just don't perform as well.

QMHE has been running for around 20 or something years although not as promoted as much around the net as much as other comps but it really has some serious tallented modellers.

I will get to the states with this model .The shipping box is getting made now and will post some photo's in a few weeks .

Michael

Sorry Bob, :blush:

That's my abreviated Aussie slang for the United States , I called it the States :smack :facepalm :laugh:

Yes, should have called it the US :good:

It will be possibly late next year or the following year.Leaving the current job in 2 weeks so I can't figure getting any leave for 12 months at my new place of employment .

Need a break and a change of direction after near 17 years, fair bit of long service leave up so for the next few following weeks will be famo all the way :snoopy :snoopy :snoopy :)

As they say one door closes and another one opens . :soldier :soldier :coolio

Michael :ro:

Oh no, you call it whatever you want, just making sure I was reading right. Keep us informed, let us know where you'll be heading. Might be able to do an International MA Meetup. (y)

Thanks Bob, will do ,

Another quick update .
Been working on weathering of the lower famo hull with pigments and washes and detailing .
Still a lot more work to do .

The tractor and trailer unit together is huge :eek:hmy:

More to follow

Actually, posts like this where I'm not constructing explanations are fairly easy Bob. Hard part is getting decent photos. Need to find a slightly less busy backround for stuff like this and get some more lighting. Other than that did most of it last night.

It is an awesome looking kit even though pricey. I would put it up against the Airfix one as for quality and detail. It will be like building one of those mega armor models only smaller.

Won't even be as big as my Ju88.

Wish someone would do a nice Do17 in 1/32.

Thanks guys, appreciate your kind words .

Will not let you down with the outcome.

Happy modelling :ro:

Michael :cheer:

Thanks Guys,

Have taken a quick break and cleaned the work bench up.

Tomorrow is the beginning for the Archer decals to go on the instrument plate and dash .
All day Archer :cheer:

Michael :)

Back