• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SiG 33 on Pz III snowwhite.

thumbs.jpg

Hi TNT-ers

Thanks very much for the comments. I'll post a update soon.

Panzerserra.... que coisa linda.... who's Linda ? :woohoo:

Cheers

Kristof ...looking for the 7 dwarfs

Hereby a small picture of some work in progress.
Feel free again to comment.

I made the pic that small because a close up would ruin the effects.
Nobodywants to see a panel in 50:1scale right :laugh:

Cheers

Kristof

Kristof no cheatin, we want a bigger pic, right now it is let say just a half of the size of the model. I like those pic when they show the stuff twice as big as in real ;) You have done great work so far, can't wait to see it finished.

Regards
Tibor

Hi Kristof !
You have made the big work on assemblage.
I still never did a winter camouflage :blush: and it is interesting to me as you do it :)
At you perfectly it turns out.
Forgive for my English :blush: Well I write only in Russian :)
I hope you me understand ;)

Happy sunday everyone,

Here's a sort update on my sIG 33. The front is done ,except for the mud. I'll do that part last.

Please let me know what you think of it. Good or bad any comments are welcome.

By the way , can somebody tell me why i can't change the name of this topic ? I want to change when I do a update , but the "edit" icon is nowhere to be seen.
I'm no computer wizard ...

Cheers

Kristof

an answer!

looking way cool kristof!

Kristof Pulinckx wrote:
By the way , can somebody tell me why i can't change the name of this topic ? I want to change when I do a update , but the "edit" icon is nowhere to be seen.
I'm no computer wizard ...

we limited the edit function to ten minutes after submitting!

the best way to inform the users of an update time is to change the title of your posting when you have an update from "Re:SiG 33 on Pz III snowwhite." to e.g. "SiG 33 on Pz III UPDATE 13.06.2010"

i did the same with my answer here!

Great Work so far Kristof i really like the micro chipping and weathering . Someday i am gonna have to learn how to weather models using humbrol paints you make it look very easy !.

I am looking forward to the next lot of photos ! :woohoo:

Thanks for the reply guy's.

Well Humbrol is in fact easy to use , paint something ( like a paintchip ) and if you don't like it take a flat cleanbrush moist with White spirit and remove the paintchip.
Just keep repeting until you're happy with the result. Sound easy eh ? :laugh:

Cheers

Kristof

I completely agree with you! Enamel paints are really excellent for this kind of work. Easy and clean. Just some precautions with them!

As usually, a masterclass work my friend.... the wthite apint fadded effects are just incredible!

Update june 21.

Hi Folks,

Finallly a update.
I'v' been struggeling with the engine dech and did it twice and even now I'm not 100% happy with , more like 25% :angry:

Well becausemost of it will be hidden beneed the stowage box and some other stowage I leave it as it is.

Feel free to give ( hard ) comments.

Cheers

Kristof

Back