• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PIN UP !...AT FINALLY,COMPLETED !

PIN UP !...THE GIRLS... DONE!

Thank you Bob , Trogdor , Jeeves and Chukw for the support and incentive! :drinks

Luiz.

PIN UP !...THE GIRLS... DONE!

Many thanks Andy , Gerry ,Ed , Mike , Chris,Dave,Big 10 , Art and Gator for following and commenting my thread!

:drinks

Luiz.

PIN UP !...Jeep and Harley/The start...

Hi all!

The Jeep is ready for the painting job...

...starting the Harley , note the use of jigs for the wheels...this is my first MiniArt model and I just can say that it is very good...see the start of the moto assembly...more pictures will come soon...

Hope you like this project so far...

Luiz.

Very sanitary! Looking forward to the paints. :drinks

Good looking builds. I'a guessing the jig came with the kit ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Wow, your build was so clean and sharp that I thought the first Jeep pics showed it already painted!

I love the spokes assembly for the bike wheels; but I'm curious as to how you got that delicate P/E spoke assembly inside the tire without mucking it up. That is incredibly amazing. Rock on man!

Wow, your build was so clean and sharp that I thought the first Jeep pics showed it already painted!

I love the spokes assembly for the bike wheels; but I'm curious as to how you got that delicate P/E spoke assembly inside the tire without mucking it up. That is incredibly amazing. Rock on man!

Do tell!! :hmmm

Looking very Good Luiz, nice job on the Jeep, cycle starting to look great also :v

PIN UP !...Update October 27th...

Hi all!...not stoped on this project...working very hard at all the nights when I arrive home...well,starting the Jeep painting...

...and working on the Harley...

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

PIN UP !...Update October 27th...

Amazing work! just got caught up, this makes me want to get back on the bismarck

Back