• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PIN UP !...AT FINALLY,COMPLETED !

PIN UP !...THE THIRD GIRL...

Thank you friends for the support!

:drinks

The third girl...

iqwy9z.jpg

20auq1f.jpg

f0atms.jpg

91if0m.jpg

30icn7t.jpg

Thank you for watching!

Luiz.
Hubba hubba :drool

Many thanks , friends for watching and commenting my girls :D

:drinks

Luiz

Hi all!

...and the girls are done!...the next step : the Jeep!

...hope you like them ...

Best regards!

Luiz.

Well I don't know if it's my computer or what but I've lost all of the images on the last post ... :skipper

PIN UP !...THE GIRLS... DONE!

Finally feel good enough has lots of catching up on these great builds. They look amazing!

PIN UP !...THE GIRLS... DONE!

I'll try Firefox ... Must be a problem with Windows edge ... I closed Edge & looked with Firefox the girls were there then I opened edge back up and they were there also ... Werid things with Microsoft ... but then I'm having Mother board issues with the video driver also ...

Those look very good Luiz You did a great job of the paint on those can't wait for the big finish ... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

They all look very nice Luiz . I'm willing to bet they probably look even nicer in real life than photography can capture . (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back