• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Nighfighters Italian Style - Biplanes - COMPLETED

Hey friends,

Thanks for the nice comments. I am sorry I have not been posting lately. I always have these "phases" in which there is simply no bench time. I hope these next few weeks will be a little quieter and that I can get some work done.

In any case, the PE arrived and I have finally started work on the CR.32. Such a beautiful little gem, what a pleasure to build. This time the Eduard team has calculated well since everything seems to fit, at least better that in other models.

Here is the progress:

IMG_5718.jpg
IMG_5719.jpg
IMG_5720.jpg
IMG_5721.jpg
IMG_5722.jpg
IMG_5723.jpg
IMG_5724.jpg
IMG_5725.jpg
IMG_5726.jpg

Thanks for watching and more progress to come soon.

Cheers

Alex

Looking good. You might want to try using thinner coats of paint. Gary S. XLV MMXXIV
Thanks Gary and Mark. Indeed I use a very, very thin layer of paint. I guess the augmentation is such, that it still looks blobbed. I will try to thin it even more for the next endeavours.

Cheers

Alex

Some more progress on the little Fiat Cr. 32. It is a shame that the PE remains so hidden. At least there is also PE on the outside.

wishing you all a good weekend,

Cheers

Alex

IMG_5727.jpg
IMG_5728.jpg
IMG_5729.jpg
IMG_5730.jpg
IMG_5731.jpg
IMG_5737.jpg
IMG_5738.jpg
IMG_5739.jpg
IMG_5740.jpg
IMG_5741.jpg
IMG_5742.jpg

Alex I know you can't sand because alergies but could you take the back of the hobby knife and scrape down the seams? Kind of carve it to shape?

That is precisely what I have been doing Bob, I just usually wait for the construction of the model to be ready because it is a one-shot thing. Certainly I need to improve a lot on that sense.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers

Alex

I am enjoying watching your builds Alex. I have both these kits in the stash awaiting their turn.

Hello everyone,

Another forced break from the bench but I have completed this project (Ribbon please!).

They turned out ok IMHO I particularly like the CR.32 after a very light weathering. Now on to new projects mostly with the Luftwaffe!

Thanks for watching and sorry for the long delay...

Cheers

Alex

IMG_6101.jpg
IMG_6102.jpg
IMG_6103.jpg
IMG_6104.jpg
IMG_6105.jpg
IMG_6106.jpg
IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg
IMG_6110.jpg
IMG_6111.jpg
IMG_6112.jpg
IMG_6113.jpg
IMG_6114.jpg
IMG_6115.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6108.jpg
    IMG_6108.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Very interesting couple of builds.:good: I am thinking of buying the 1/32 Fiat CR.42 Falco from ICM.
I think you just made up my mind.

Back