• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

new from down under

major.mofo

Hello one and all.I`m so glad to have stumbled onto this site as I`m very new to military modelling and during my brief looks around in here,I can see I will learn a great deal.So thank you to the powers that be for allowing me to join.I model other "stuff" but armour is a growing interest to me.I`m 40yrs old with a wife and two boys aged 4 and 5.I work away from home 1 week at a time and then home a week,so with the family and work I would not say I am a prolific builder.My first military build is a tamiya AAVP7A1 and will put it up when I reaquaint myself with photobucket.I hope that route will work on this site.I look forward in getting to know the other members on here and becoming a better modeller.

Catch you all later!

G'day , :laugh:

Very kewl to have another Aussie amongst us ! :laugh: Well I am sure looking forward to seeing your build , I have got the newer Hobby Boss version in the stash with a couple of etch sets , your build may be just what I need to build my one !

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome.

Photobucket will work just fine, (I just used it today a couple times in fact B) ) but Moonpuppy can't see your pictures when he's at work so if you'd like, you can also use the in house photo storage here.

Have fun.

Welcome to TnT.

It will be cool to see some of your work when you get to post the photos. Enjoy your time here you are in good company. If you have any questions then just ask :)

Ant

Major Mofo,
Welcome aboard...
It's easy to up-load photos to this site... And then post them
to and article. If I can do it, you will have not problems.
Again welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing you "Other"
models too.
Shawn

Hi there!!!

Welcome aboard, you came to the right place, lots of great people and modellers and a lot to learn from eachother. If you have questions just ask, and all T&T's will be happy to help!

Have fun,

greetings from Holland

Erik

Hi Major Mo;

I offer a belated welcome to T&T. It is a great place to pick up all kinds of hints and tips, from some of the greatest guys and girls in the hobby today. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask !

And don't hesitate to show us some of your other work also. It doesn't have to be armor to go here. If you haven't already seen it, some of us do cars, and planes and ships, and even sci-fi. And home made four legged crawlers are becoming all the rage around here lately

Gary B)

Back