• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Last of the Gunfighters

Even in 1:48 it's a 'shelf-hog' !!

Good work going-on here, Paul. Good to hear that it hasn't needed buckets of filler and rubbing down. Keep it coming, friend, you're almost there.

Ian

Man, I have now most of the decals done on this ole girl. there are a few glitches and I hope they aren't too obvious.

I am glad that its almost done. Maybe tomorrow Ill get the weathering dome.

IMG_2298_zpsdb9a132c.jpg

IMG_2299_zps3cd8536f.jpg

IMG_2300_zpsd8351006.jpg

IMG_2304_zps0a790278.jpg

The decals were a real pain in the keister but I think I persevered...oops there is the nose swirls to contend with.

I know it's 'after the fact' but if it were me, I'd have kept the cone detachable to get the spiral decal on easier. If it can come-away, Paul, that may help :S

Ian

I feel as if was a very long journey trying to complete this kit. A lot of challenges and head banging but all in all I can say done finally. There are some very minor detail still needed to be done before it goes to my buddy.

This thing is so big that it would hardly fit on my desk let alone allow me to put my backdrop up.

With out further ado here's the Crusader.

001_zpsd5854ec6.jpg

006-17_zps0364b219.jpg

007-10_zps9aae380e.jpg

008-10_zpsd0627168.jpg

009-9_zps450599ad.jpg

:fencing

Very nice (y) (y) (y) (y) The striped nose is really cool, but the shading really looks awesome. Well done.
James

Back