• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KEEP ON TRUCKIN" CAMPAIGN

Nice stuff Tom, thanks for sharing that. My Dad owned a Autocar when he was in the paving business. All the old guys who worked for him loved that truck.

You have anything in your mass of pics for this?

DSC03955.JPG

Would appreciate it.

Claims to be a 1923 but I see differences amongst the photogrpahs:
4A125898F26B4678B3D81C56BA455B90.jpg

4280629668_b109f49110_o.jpg

638575726_o.jpg

1924 but imagine a wild animal in the back... badger catcher!
1920-1929-ford-trucks-8.jpg

1923 Model TT Huckster Truck

Click link for more

1923 Ford Model T Panel Delivery Truck Antique Martin - Parry Body Truck

Click link for more

Need a walkaround of an unrestored one?

Regards,

James

Saul beat me to the bunch! (y)

I put an album together for you in general reference, I will keep adding photos as I find them.

On the body there was a number of company's that built the delivery style bodies. It seems quite a large number were built to customer specs. Model T chassis was pretty much the same from 1917 to 1926 not a lot of visual changes.

I also have access to a 1926 Model T Roadster pickup if you need detailed photos of drive train and chassis.

James

Saul beat me to the bunch! (y)

I put an album together for you in general reference, I will keep adding photos as I find them.

On the body there was a number of company's that built the delivery style bodies. It seems quite a large number were built to customer specs. Model T chassis was pretty much the same from 1917 to 1926 not a lot of visual changes.

I also have access to a 1926 Model T Roadster pickup if you need detailed photos of drive train and chassis.

Awesome, thanks. :yipee
James

Cool. I really cant imagine who would like that shade of green though, :hmmm except maybe my wife :pinch:
James

Back