• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KEEP ON TRUCKIN" CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
h6b81d58.jpg

How about an all commercial truck build. Any scale! Any time period! They could be modified! They could be customized! They must be heavy duty truck! No pickups or delevery vans.

What do you think???

Terry :good:

:bang head Ahh you do this just to tempt me to go into the dark one more time, it's so much shiny paint and Chrome there!
:rotf
I'm sure it will be a nice campaign, and a civilian campaign is something we need more of i think (y)
I'll see if i have time for it, pretty busy schedule right now.
//Mats

I've actually been planning a truck build, so I'll have to think about this one. Currently I only have one semi truck in my stash and its been started.

I've actually been planning a truck build, so I'll have to think about this one. Currently I only have one semi truck in my stash and its been started.

Doesn't have to be a semi just commercial. Some examples:

he4d933b.jpg

h0200b95.jpg

ha476d66.jpg

h34dbc00.jpg

he649a56.jpg

hc0a5a44.jpg

B)

Oh yea, I know. Unfortunately right now AFAIK the semi is all I have in my stash that's commercial. I cant think of anything else right off hand. For the idea I have in mind, I'm going to have to get a kit for it. I'm thinking about doing a 3 axle conventional cab truck that has an extended flat bed w/ a hoist frame work over the bed, and then pre-cast concrete junction boxes & tubing on the bed. Saw a truck like this last week, and thought it would make for a very cool model to build.

Doesn't have to be a semi just commercial.

Oh yea, I know. Unfortunately right now AFAIK the semi is all I have in my stash that's commercial. I cant think of anything else right off hand. For the idea I have in mind, I'm going to have to get a kit for it. I'm thinking about doing a 3 axle conventional cab truck that has an extended flat bed w/ a hoist frame work over the bed, and then pre-cast concrete junction boxes & tubing on the bed. Saw a truck like this last week, and thought it would make for a very cool model to build.

Doesn't have to be a semi just commercial.

Sounds good to me

(y)

Back