• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KEEP ON TRUCKIN" CAMPAIGN

Keep On Truckin' Campaign Reference

I saw a couple buses in all these posts as well. Would they be allowed as well? I may have a Vomag bus coming soon that I could add to this. Otherwise, would military trucks be accepted? I have a few of those to consider.

Started a photo reference here

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/151057-keep-on-truckin-campaign-reference

I saw a couple buses in all these posts as well. Would they be allowed as well? I may have a Vomag bus coming soon that I could add to this. Otherwise, would military trucks be accepted? I have a few of those to consider.

Buses? Not sure, I thought they were okay for the cargo hauler campaign. I'm thinking this is a civilian truck only campaign. Now if it is a ex-military in civilian use that is okay. Mr.T has to make the call.

Some of the kits I'm thinking of using

DSC06044_zpsfy8ll2hg.jpg

DSC06045_zpstvhcsgzd.jpg

DSC06043_zpsmn0z2kmc.jpg

DSC06041_zpszettxtru.jpg

DSC06038_zpsdilvwkf2.jpg

DSC09068_zpse0e71b02.jpg

I've got three of these double kits :facepalm
DSC06039_zpsozjh5yxs.jpg

:drinks

Refering to page one this thread:

"
How about an all commercial truck build. Any scale! Any time period! They could be modified! They could be customized! They must be heavy duty truck! No pickups or delevery vans."

Never thought about a "bus", but that was not what I had in mind. No military unless used for civilian purposes (I want documentation if you do this). No firetrucks they are not a commercial truck. No ambulances for the same reason.

Terry B)

"
How about an all commercial truck build. Any scale! Any time period! They could be modified! They could be customized! They must be heavy duty truck! No pickups or delevery vans."

Never thought about a "bus", but that was not what I had in mind. No military unless used for civilian purposes (I want documentation if you do this). No firetrucks they are not a commercial truck. No ambulances for the same reason.

Terry B)

Ah man :eek:hmy: I thought ice cream trucks, telephone service and panel trucks were OK. My mistake :blush:

"

Terry B)

Thanks. Good to know. I'll see if there's anything I have that would work. I doubt it though as all of mine are military and I don't have the resources to make them civilian with decals and such. Those aren't available for 1/72 scale stuff.

So, where's all the builds from you guys talking about doing this? I'm going to start my thread today, got the California Hauler yesterday.

Well I want to play, but I'm thinking of a customized rig. maybe a Willey's with a box van trailer on the back, I think I ordered the Daytona car transporter Sunday not sure, I'll check Squadron.

Ok coming up with the money for this will be the thing, But here's a picture

h3bf1805.jpg

Jimmy Flintstone Willy's Cab over

h53c0d53.jpg

Tanker body

hc60f3be.jpg

Art deco van body ...

h9c5e7b6.jpg

I like this combo the best I just need a business name to go with them

Ok coming up with the money for this will be the thing, But here's a picture

h3bf1805.jpg

Jimmy Flintstone Willy's Cab over

h53c0d53.jpg

Tanker body

hc60f3be.jpg

Art deco van body ...

h9c5e7b6.jpg

I like this combo the best I just need a business name to go with them

How about "Greenville Hobby Depot Paint Supply"? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (y) :D

Back