• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KEEP ON TRUCKIN" CAMPAIGN

I've been thinking about joining this so, I pulled out my "Movin' On" KW I had started awhile back. (Thinking I had only started the frame & engine) Well, I'll let y'all decide...
Cab, sleeper & sleeper need to be stripped & redone

h5028e58.JPG

h541ae59.JPG

h62082ef.JPG

Those "Movin On" kits are bringing big money on Ebay. I say if your not going to build it, it is worthless.

Can't wait to see your build Ed :good:

Those "Movin On" kits are bringing big money on Ebay. I say if your not going to build it, it is worthless.

Can't wait to see your build Ed :good:

You are correct. A friend of mine sent me this about 12 yrs ago as a B-day present which, as you can see I had started it but, daily life & health issues caused me to put her up for a spell. I did this as a kid & watched the tv show when it was on. It's what got me to want to drive truck for a living.

Starting up a thread for this so y'all can follow along :drinks

Thats the type of thing some farmer would propably have kept running on a shoestring for as long as he can :D

Back