• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Junkers Ju-87R della Regia Aeronautica

Looks good to me . (y) (y)

Two suggestions . A flat clear coat for the last step .

Give the canopy parts a Future bath before painting .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Dave and Christian.

I did give the canopy a bath in future, maybe 15 minutes. Maybe should be longer? An hour? A day?
The last coat was the Mr. Color Flat spray, twice. Perhaps also not enough? In any case, I will dilute future much more "in the future"... Sorry had to be said.. :gogo

Bob, I tried refreshing, re-posting, even re-starting the browser and the computer. When I try to reply the quote again I see the already submitted post, but in the normal page it does not appear.

I write a lot from my university's office PC terminal. Maybe, as you said, the cache system is a bit more stringent than the normal carriers.

Will let you know how it develops.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Alex

P.S. Should I start a finished builds thread?

P.S. 2: now it worked just fine.

I totally missed this one Alex. Just coming out of my winter blahs and starting to look around at who and what all has been going on.

This one is looking quite good Alex! (y) You are improving with each new build!

Back