• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

Good to see you back at it Chuk. Sorry about your lose over the Summer. Sending you some :zen oh and some :drinks (y)

Of course you have my(our) sympathies for your losses over the last few months, Chuk, but as an MA'er, I'm very happy to see you back to the bench. Great update, looking forward to more in due course.

Ian

Tough stuff to go through my friend, sorry to hear about it. Losing someone dear is never easy no matter what and how and when it happens. Our sympathies from both my wife and I.

Good to see you back, you know this project is special to me and I can't wait to see more of your really amazing work.

:zen :zen :zen

Laurence

I was about to rattle your cage big guy.

Amazing work as always, inspiring me to break out that Curtis Hawk :pilot

I added a link on your image to the http://chukstuff.storenvy.com/ site. :coolio

Sad to hear of your loss Chuck. A double one would be really tough to deal with

Very nice update as always . Hope you get well soon. That stuff is not something to take lightly .

Cheers, Christian B)

Like everybody else, I am glad you are back and deeply saddened for your loss. I am, however, going to buy one of those collections of yours, who knows, maybe one day it may be worth something... oops it will be extremely valuable. JK

57.gif

Chuck, I'm so glad you've made it back to the bench. You have been missed. I am sorry to hear of your losses as well, I know the feeling as I lost someone near and dear to me back in June. It has been a rough summer for me as well so I guess we are in the same boat.

I am glad I got your book back at Comicon! This is truly an incredible collection of the finest art I've seen in a good long time.

Awesome work on that aircraft once again! I am almost ashamed to be on these boards; knowing how basic my work is compared to the incredibly detailed mastery of your work. I bow in the presence of greatness!
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Really sorry to hear of your losses Chuck. Hope the health issues turn around and things get better with that.

Alwys love to see you pop up with some new tool. You can never have too many. :D

The landing gear are looking good Chuck! (y)

Sorry for your losses, Chuk. I hope you'll very soon be in top shape again health-wise and of course I'm happy to see you back at the bench! Fantastic job as always!

M

Thanks, friends! My wife and I appreciate your support more than I can say.

Thanks for linking my book, Moon- cheers!

Now for the latest bad news: as of Monday morning my entire department was let go without warning- boom! I've been there 14 years, and my senior buddy 12. Time to hit the bricks on the ol' job trail. i know many of you have gone through this same thing, and I am keeping my chin up. I'll probably be doing freelance and contract work for a while- the VFX industry in the US is outsourcing like mad.

The upshot? Maybe more modeling time- one can hope!

You just cannot seem to get a break. My condolences on your loss my friend. Regardless of how known it was it never is easy. I wish you and your family comfort.

Your build is beyond incredible. The details you have constructed are a reflection on the skill you possess. Master class all the way through.

Joe

Sending you :zen Chuck, and buying a book right now. I attempted at work and the internet went down (again) right in the middle of the transaction.

Got'er done this time. (y)

Now for the latest bad news: as of Monday morning my entire department was let go without warning- boom! I've been there 14 years, and my senior buddy 12. Time to hit the bricks on the ol' job trail. i know many of you have gone through this same thing, and I am keeping my chin up. I'll probably be doing freelance and contract work for a while- the VFX industry in the US is outsourcing like mad.

Hey Chuck that sucks big time :vmad :vmad :vmad

One thing springs to mind ...

"Tough times don't last forever, tough people do"

Good luck mate, all the best from the land downunder.

Laurence

So sorry to hear Chuck . Really sucks. I hope you find ways to make use of your skills.

This is a perfect example of why an employee should not feel any loyalty for their company :S

Is that really how they want us all to become ? :sick:

Cheers Christian B)

Time for the ChukArt Book Tour! 85 cities in 75 days... :good:

Bad food and worse beds... :popcorn

You can do it! :yipee

Oh My!

Really sorry to hear of the further travails Chuck! Hope something much better comes your way real soon!

In the meantime do try and look at it as a mini vacation and do some therapy modeling. (y)

Thanks, guys! I may not get much of a break- I've already been contacted about a freelance gig in game design. Whoo-hoo! The blur name still has cachet!

Back