• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

Fantastic Chuk!

My step-son was looking at your book and said "Wow, Halo stuff" and wanted to know where the book came from. I have just been given a truly high Kewl rating by the stepson... "you know this guy?" Wow....

Charlie rarely gets excited about much...

Love seeing updates by you Chuk- but sorry to hear about of all the negative stuff happening to you. I'm heading to grab up a book right now as I've always enjoyed your artwork and don't want to miss the chance for an autographed copy-- hope it all turns around for you!

~Mike

As usual Chuk,, :notworthy (y)

by the way those Miracle masks worked a treat on my Messerspit, Mal is great!

:drinks

Chuck, I'm sorry to hear about your loss of job. I am thrilled to hear of the freelance job though, I do hope and pray it pays well and leads to even more opportunities.

Thanks, Mark- I have a breakfast appointment with a client and friend in the morning. No vacation just yet, and that's fine by me.

You guys! :rotf

Here's the latest in this odyssey in resin and brass- take it away, Margo!

IAR_111.jpg

IAR_112.jpg

IAR_113.jpg

IAR_114.jpg

IAR_115.jpg

IAR_116.jpg

IAR_117.jpg

IAR_118.jpg

IAR_119.jpg

IAR_120.jpg

IAR_121.jpg

IAR_122.jpg

IAR_123.jpg

Margo_004.jpg

Freakin' Awesome Chuck!!!

Can't wait to see it finished! Love your little Luftwaffe blond chick!

I noticed your Mattel Vacu-form machine! I had one of those since the 70s. I loaned it to a dude and he moved out of state with it! I'll never see it again! :-( A really handy little device!

Bob

Wow, more stunning work! And I thought I was doing well with my measly efforts this past couple days!

So, was Margo a little too close to the soldering jig when it went "POOF", thus causing her to remove her uniform to cool off? Smart girl....

I can't wait to see the next update!

"Nice rack...", awwww c'mon, man :rotf - As ever just excellent work and distracting artistry. Chuk, just between us, can you PM me Margo's eMail... There's a couple of things I need to get my head around (or get around my head; whatever !!), and I think she could help :unsure: .

Ian

You guys! :rotf

Here's the latest in this odyssey in resin and brass- take it away, Margo!

IAR_111.jpg

IAR_112.jpg

IAR_113.jpg

IAR_114.jpg

IAR_115.jpg

IAR_116.jpg

IAR_117.jpg

IAR_118.jpg

IAR_119.jpg

IAR_120.jpg

IAR_121.jpg

IAR_122.jpg

IAR_123.jpg

Margo_004.jpg

Nice rack indeed. :good:

Yeah Dad I think we had one of those things when I was growing up and no one knew what to do with it. :bang head.

Super work Chuck, so what you think of the solder paste?

Back