• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heli...os..copter one week Challenge

Got a bit late to fire up the compressor once I got all the windows masked and installed...so I continued on with some of the accessory bits. I drilled out all the holes in the tail of the MAD drogue, then painted the MAD and the fish.

DSCF2120.JPG

DSCF2121.JPG

Thats cool how did you do that?
Scriber laid on its side. Scratched one outer groove. Flipped the wheel over and did the other outer groove. Grabbed some styrene card stock to elevate the scriber and repeated the process for the inner grooves. Actually worked better than I was expecting. :lol:

Carry on gentlemen, you're doing very well.

I'll be reopening the production line tonight after the cold I've been fighting demanded I pay attention to it yesterday. So I spent Sunday heavily medicated, mostly horizontal and in varying degrees of lucidity.

Cheers,
Rich

yep looks like we will all be finished by Friday with these :D

Good, because these are taking too long! :tomato :frantic :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Fantastic work all around but I'm particularly impressed with Helios being able to add an interior and even improve the kit while still meeting the deadline! (y)

Fantastic work all around but I'm particularly impressed with Helios being able to add an interior and even improve the kit while still meeting the deadline! (y)

I'm just going to chalk that up to being on vacation. I've got a little extra time than I normally have available. :D

Ok, I think I finally got the decals to lay down satisfactorily. Home stretch now boys. :yipee

DSCF2124.JPG

Back