• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Grrrrrrrrrrrumman

I have overcome most of the problems since last post.

bear_assembling_002a.jpg

bear_assembling_001a.jpg

These two really ugly steps have been eliminated.

The windscreen is attached and nearly faired in.

bear_assembling_004a.jpg

The position lights have fabricated > Sorry for the bad picture. They are clear.

bear_assembling_005a.jpg

The engine gear case has bee lightened to reflect usage and the prop is painted.

bear_assembling_003a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Well, don't have anything Earth shattering to post but I did find that the kit totally disregarded these fairing which I have added to the bear's butt .

bear_but_001a.jpg

What you don't see are all the little holes that were drilled for various thing to be install latter.

The bird also has a number a number of formation light that show up as access panels but are being corrected.

Actually, the Bear is already on step two of the paint but is on the way to the model club . Will post a picture latter.

Cheers, Christian B)

"the bear's butt" :rotf

:popcorn

HAHAHA, glad you liked it Adam . The sense of humor and the fun seems to have gone flat around here .

Probably not politically correct ( what a shame ) but you must admit, that's what it is :D

Cheers, Christian B)

First, a coat of Tamiya primmer , followed by a coat of Tamiya silver.

The reason for not posting last night is because I found an abundance of dust in the paint, so I rubbed it out and laid another silver coat last night.

bear_aluminum_001a.jpg

Ready for a coat of Future now. :)

Cheers, Christian B)

And for my next installment :

After the coat of Future had set up a bit I mixed some primmer ( Zinc Chromate green that is ) and Future and misted all surfaces a couple ot times .

bear_primmer_002a.jpg

bear_primmer_001a.jpg

Now that it has set up a bit, I see a couple of questionable spots that will require more paint :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you all :good: Very busy day , got some things done and had good company .

On the negative side no plastic was touched :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Back