• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Grrrrrrrrrrrumman

Those Air colors are the bomb, I love using them. Nice work! (y) :drinks

Yes, it's taking a bit of adjusting, as they are more translucent than the Tamiyas but there is way more variety to choose from and not much worries about thinners .

Ps. Learned a good trick with the metalizers on that Junkers exhaust if you did not notice.

Cheers, Christian B)

I haven't seen a Model Air come out of the bottle glossy yet. That's up to you big guy.

So why the green before blue?

:popcorn

I haven't seen a Model Air come out of the bottle glossy yet. That's up to you big guy.

So why the green before blue?

:popcorn

They were on sale at the show Bob . The Gloss Sea blue is part of the NAVY/USMC set .

The Zinc primmer green is what is under the blue . This is going to be a French Bearcat and they flew them till the paint was mostly gone . :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Let's introduce some paint fading :cheer:

Grrrr_paint_fade_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

The color modulation sets really take the trial and error out of the equation, how do you like them so far. Remember you can add another color to the mix to enhance the effects. Looking good!
:drinks

while abusing the paint , I have been wondering what to do about these panels which are poorly molded and I find impossible to scribe :hmmm

So I decided on this .

bear_panels_001a.jpg

A coat of future followed.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back