• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gothic Line Panther turret bunker

I'm working on the figures for the scene (no pics yet) I read that these turrets were manned by tankers.

Tim

Very fine work I actually like every bit of it and I use the foam ..... also I use a hot wire cutter for my foam cutting it is good if you learn how to use it properly carry on your doing a fine job ... :popcorn

The three character's I'm building for this scene are not exactly what I would like but they will be fine when done I think.
The bunker lines were manned by a variety of personnel. So what I have is a tanker that's assigned to the turret grabbing a smoke while having a conversation with a couple of the line's soldier's. I'm still working on the one soldier's left arm. Both soldiers will be carrying mp40's when finished.
:soldier

h9de0629.jpg

he4723da.jpg

hae934ab.jpg

That' very nice. The Germans did a similar emplacement with one of the Gneisenau's main turrets.

Verry good ground work also the concerte looks spot on ,like the chopped down trees (good idea ) :ro:

Thanks guys! :v

I'm finishing up this scene. Decided to give one of the infantry a MG 34, he didn't complain. I thought about adding camo netting draped over the barrel?

haa2d7fc.jpg

h378ded6.jpg

h9d905cf.jpg

hb1f7648.jpg

h10317f0.jpg

Tim

Back