• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-7U Cutlass

I know it was the Gutless Wonder but I think it's just got some cool lines to it. Looking Swell Greg. :popcorn

Thanks Mark and Eddie.
Well today is the deadline and sad to say I won't make it. There's just too many distractions today with Halloween and making my grandson's first costume, nursing home visit, 500+ kids at the door....... so I'm gonna take a DNF, and finish her up as I get the time.

You can look for it in the Deja Vu thread.

Quite a story there Ed!

I'll take the reprieve! I do have it glossed coated so decals are soon to follow. As well as pics, no sense of pics of Future drying.

Quite a story there Ed!

I'll take the reprieve! I do have it glossed coated so decals are soon to follow. As well as pics, no sense of pics of Future drying.

(y) Yep, seen it on Jag one night & watched it on Dogfights. Quite an interesting story.

I for one am :popcorn to see how this bird's gonna turn out... :hmmm

thanks guys!

I did get a small start on the decals. Being that they are almost 30 years old they are a little brittle. The ones I was most worried about behaved much better than I expected. only one small chip to repair, not bad. I think a little dab of black paint will fix it right up
IMG_1233.jpg

Thanks Ed, I'm giving it the old college try! I got the stars and bars on the lower wing andGot the outboard fin flashes on tonight. I'm going slowly because of the age and fragility of the decals. Luckily I didn't have any snafus tonight.

Pardo's push . I have wondered for years why a young captain believed he could push an almost 20 ton aircraft with a windshield ? ? ?

Must have been some very precise flying.

Hope you can get this finished :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Ed, I'm giving it the old college try! I got the stars and bars on the lower wing andGot the outboard fin flashes on tonight. I'm going slowly because of the age and fragility of the decals. Luckily I didn't have any snafus tonight.

Great!!Keep it up!! :drinks

Pardo's push . I have wondered for years why a young captain believed he could push an almost 20 ton aircraft with a windshield ? ? ?

Must have been some very precise flying.

Hope you can get this finished :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

I'd say it was some precision flying & a bonehead move that paid off!! He was doing what his gut told him to do, Don't leave a wingman behind....

Back