• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F-4C - Update 19 August

F-4C - Pit & IP's

A wee bit pic-heavy so will break this down in to a couple of posts.

h291046a.JPG

h7571518.JPG

h0296bbd.JPG

hffbf4af.JPG

h685bdb7.JPG

h2914ed3.JPG

All sprayed with Tamiya acrylic 'Neutral Grey' then masked and sprayed my own RLM/66/Tyre black mixture. Dry brushed with a couple of shades of Humbrol enamel greys.

More in a min'

Ian.

F-4C - Pit & IP's

A couple of good, fine sable brushes and some glossy black, yellow, blue, brown, red and white enamels combined with a deep-breath, a steady hand and a fair bit of luck and...

h8a26e96.JPG

he9f4da0.JPG

hdbce5e6.JPG

Think that came-out OK. I couldn't resist dropping the 'ickle men' in just to test the fit !!

hb26c897.JPG

Please feel free to make any comments, criticism or ask any questions. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Ian.

F-4C - Pit & IP's

A couple of good, fine sable brushes and some glossy black, yellow, blue, brown, red and white enamels combined with a deep-breath, a steady hand and a fair bit of luck and...

h8a26e96.JPG

he9f4da0.JPG

hdbce5e6.JPG

Think that came-out OK. I couldn't resist dropping the 'ickle men' in just to test the fit !!

Daaaaaaaaang Ian......Plum-Purty 'Dat-is!

Hey that is some incredible work! The F4 is one of my all time faves in aircraft. Some of the VN aces said it was like 'driving a bus'. But what a handsome and powerful bus it was!

hb26c897.JPG

Please feel free to make any comments, criticism or ask any questions. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Ian.

F-4C - 'ickle men'

The weather here in the 'Naki is alternating between cold'n damp and f*ck me it's freezing, so bench-time in my unheated man cave has been somewhat curtailed. That said brush-work continues on the pilots & seats.

h2a86acf.JPG

h7ccdaf5.JPG

More when it's warmer !! :eek:ldguy

Ian.

F-4C - Update 10 July

Worst part of this version of the Hasegawa 'Phantom Family' is the upper wing bulges, a 'hold over' from the original 'J' kit and not found on any Air Force F-4. Been putting-it-off, but chiselled them away this morning, then set-to.

h8a8d452.JPG

To be honest, it simply falls together without any fuss whatsoever - even if you have managed to lose the instructions... Ahem :facepalm

h703b99d.JPG

ha446784.jpg

he2b3cff.jpg

The 'office' worked-out nicely aswell !!

h60cd861.jpg

"Texas baby !!"

hbe8b02b.JPG

h8c8f31c.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to look and/or comment. More as soon as I can.

Ian.

F-4C - Update 21 July

:java Lots of PSR happening and not much else. Not worth photographing, trust me on this one !!

Ian.

Back