• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dual build Sborka / Gvozdika

Haven't got a lot done. Have some fiddly PE to do and got side tracked with a D-30 also. Have to get back to this asap.

DSC05450.JPG

James

I just don't know how you could possibly get sidetracked like that James ? :idonno

KA-GO_sidetracked_001a.jpg

:rotf

I agree with Bob, definitely not a lost cause. Reload the black and feather it in again at very low pressure.

Ian.

I give up. I used to be able to model. Now I end up with crap. Giving this away to James to do as he may wish, I just dont have it in me anymore. Careful masking = yuck. The tape didnt look crooked before I started.

DSC05455.JPG

DSC05456.JPG

DSC05457.JPG

DSC05458.JPG

James

If I might suggest it, how about shooting base coat over the areas where the lines are and starting again? Even if they show a little thru the paint, you can use that as a gauge for the new mask lines. Doing another black outline around the camo spots as suggested will help and filters will unify and tone down the colors. Don't let this setback derail you. :good:

Yer gonna do What?!?! :eek:hmy: Nah, we can't have that James!! YOU got this! :bat :bat it into submission as suggested :drinks

Yeah what they all said ..... It's not over until the Fat lady sings ..... and I ain't heard Her Yet .... :eek:ldguy

Think that James is like this the owl right now:

hahaha-nein.jpg

Yep,masking can be a B...h, not so nice lady!Can imagine a bit how you feel right now,just do something else for a while...and then you can come back to show the evil Russian twin who is boss. ;)

Gr,Ron.

Back