• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dual build Sborka / Gvozdika

Where I am so far.

DSC05414.JPG

DSC05415.JPG

DSC05416.JPG

DSC05417.JPG

DSC05418.JPG

DSC05419.JPG

DSC05420.JPG

James

Thanks guys. Yes, Im getting a bit of time in. Did some more this morning and yesterday at model meeting.

DSC05422.JPG

DSC05423.JPG

DSC05424.JPG

DSC05425.JPG

James

And some more done. Just a few more fiddly parts and then I have to try and build the water vanes. It ticks me off that such a major assembly is PE. Its going to be quite a chore to try and build them.

DSC05426.JPG

DSC05427.JPG

James

Well I guess I should mention this has become a triple build as I also started a BMP-3 UAE yesterday. I wont post pics as I didnt think to take a start up photo. Hoping to get these all done in a few weeks to bulk up the display at work. Then I can take an easy stroll through a Korean war Spad before getting back to some anti air for the display. Think it will work out as the 2S1 has only been going for the past 3 days. Have decided to have the BMP-3 buttoned up so no interior need to be done and I dont need the PE for it any more. Torsion arms are installed now. Time for a nap I think.
James

:good: This is all extremely promising, James. Looks like you have a real run going on here.

Ian.

Haven't got a lot done. Have some fiddly PE to do and got side tracked with a D-30 also. Have to get back to this asap.

DSC05450.JPG

James

Back