• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Double D's Jugs Buddy Build

And done

And here is what this experiment was trying to do Its not perfect but I am happy (And yes 2 guns broke off and I need to find thicker styrene to replace thse 2 guns with)

Yes youre right Bob This was just an experiment to see if the whitewash idea will work. I have an 1/48 P47 that I wanna further this experiment with.

I do also know I have to thin my paint out a wee bit more and get my fogging better.

Question for you photo guru's out there. I've noticed a loss of quality when I take images from photobucket to here. Is there an optimum image size I should be using when posting here? Do the images get sampled down if they are too large? They look fine in photobucket.

I totally missed this question.

Photobucket resamples images and can degrade them when posting smaller sizes. Viewable area on the message frame is about 780px wide, if memory serves. I resize my images to 1024 wide and the forum software resizes on the fly to fit. I don't think that degrades what I have posted much.

Dave it might be best just to use our MA Gallery or just attach the image to the post just to get it out of PB hands.

Back