• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DH-82A/C TIGER MOTH 1/32 DNF but still trying

DH-82A/C TIGER MOTH MatchBox 1/32

Yep twins have taken a seat but it aint no back seat - Looks great mate

Well early in the morning Here in Texas, Looks like WE got about 3" of rain last night still 68 degrees. But never fear WE have more coming, I worked on the Moth till midnight last night, after cleaning up Thanks Giving, I left Her with the Wings cemented together & the fuel tank.

h0c4102d.JPG

h214c12b.JPG

This is where I stand this morning, after I put the lower wing spar on backwards, luckily the cement hadn't set when I discovered this problem. Oh I didn't have to amputate, but lost one arm due to poisoning of pilot, I'll look at fixing that, but the fuse is together & Like I said, you can't see any of the detail, I painted inside, except the I/P's :pilot

C&C Welcome, Cheers :drinks - Gerry :pilot

OOO yeller wingies!!! :drool (y) So, da Bloody Red Baron dis armed yer pilot ay? :hmmm

Thanks Fellers the wings will be painted aluminum, I primed them flat black this morning, maybe tonight, the arm fell off because placement in fuse is very tight, I'll fix ... don't even worry about it, thanks for looking in fellers, finish is coming. :pilot :pilot

Thanks Luiz, Your comments are appreciated, and thanks for following along. :salute

Thanks Fellers the wings will be painted aluminum, I primed them flat black this morning, maybe tonight, the arm fell off because placement in fuse is very tight, I'll fix ... don't even worry about it, thanks for looking in fellers, finish is coming. :pilot :pilot

(y)

Are they really Twins?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MgNp2X--Aw

Are they really Twins?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MgNp2X--Aw

Well this is probably a 60's kit I bought because of the size, I don't like itty-bitty AC, the old kits didn't make anything extra to make the kit decent. So One pilot is just as good as Two so let's just include two of the same, just the pose is hard to modify as they are very large men and barley fit in the pit.

Update ... Wings are being painted, very cold at the house AB is miss behaving ... :bat

h0eb5e7b.JPG

h4d6e759.JPG

h7fe0450.JPG

Black primer ... Rattle can

hc18c1ee.JPG

h330ffc5.JPG

h16d1dea.JPG

Citadel Runefang Steel Which I think is close to aluminum, AB splatter a bit and about 65 degrees in the House, not sure what they will look like in the evening when I get Home ... :pilot

h348dd61.JPG

I need To finish Engine, Parts ready for paint ... :soldier

h1510e84.JPG

I painted my floats red, and the bear spot the is tan will be painted this same aluminum color ... :pilot

C&C Welcome - That's all folks until tonight, when I hit it again ... Cheers Gerry ... :pilot

Comments welcome OK GET A DAMN HEATER hehehehehe :rotf good progress mate

Thanks for following along Dave, it's only 41 degrees here, just a mild spring day ... :ro: :dude

Back