• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DH-82A/C TIGER MOTH 1/32 DNF but still trying

DH-82A/C TIGER MOTH MatchBox 1/32

Ok Gerry. Thot ya painted green insteadof Aluminum dope orwood which some Bipes are usually in... :drinks

Al-righty then fairly cold here, gonna go to the bunker and see about finishing this on up tonight,

head1a2d.JPG

My pilots are just about ready to start Learning ... to fly a Sea Plane, and according to the destructions this one is red & aluminum colored should be a thing of beauty, going to go and get R Done . :pilot :pilot

Update been painting all night finally ready to show something ... :unsure: :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

hcbbb2d6.JPG

ha5110be.JPG

Inside of Fuse ... I must do the IP's next ... :frantic ... Work, work, work, :woohoo:

hbddcba2.JPG

h30da5cb.JPG

h9432958.JPG

I have them seated ......

hecac696.JPG

hf04cc4b.JPG

I have their arms on ... Waiting on Green stuff to cure then final touch up ... :good:

All-Righty then, I sanded & repainted these guys, not too bad, and when inside the Pit you won't see all the flaws .... :pilot

h1d3884f.JPG

h9173562.JPG

ha76cf7b.JPG

h67f1ec3.JPG

h9819404.JPG

Bunch of different poses ... I'll add a dark wash & work on eyes after they dry a bit ... :pilot

All - Righty Then, Been working on Dinner & having to chase down some Future but I finally have the I/P done except for future on one that the gauge decal slipped on.

hb128490.JPG

h49aa2b2.JPG

h0d3709f.JPG

h20069af.JPG

Looks like it's going to be Ok now ... Just waiting for the future to dry ... :pilot :pilot

h5aba8bb.JPG

h844562e.JPG

hc2f561e.JPG

My Pilots are done ... I added a wash to them I hope it wasn't too much, It's going to be a tight fit in Office ... Fixin to button it up ... :cheer: :drinks :pilot :pilot

Thanks Piet, I closed up the Fuse, I may have to amputate some of these guy's anatomy as I don't think the bottom wing will fit ... :woohoo: :eek:hmy: :good:

Back