• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DAK with the Doc

Pushing to to get there, not a 100% sure if I will make the dead line. Life and work keep getting into my "Me time"

Pushing to to get there, not a 100% sure if I will make the dead line. Life and work keep getting into my "Me time"

There actually is no deadline... I was just going to start the class on June 1 with painting, you can catch up anywhere along the line. I have actually worked ahead (like a good teacher) to make sure it all works and I get good photos.

I have mixed up some RAL 8020. Five parts XF-15 to two parts XF-64 then diluted with 7 parts (50%) X-20A.

h08cdc98.jpeg

I'll be just a touch tardy for class, but not far off. I may not be done w/ assembling the tracks, but I'll have the hull built by the end of the weekend...at least that's the plan.

Good morning fellow styrene junkies. Welcome to DAK with Doc! I have loads of fun planned for y’all and hopefully you can glean a pearl or two from the experience, so without further fanfair or glib attempts at humor, welcome!

I'm going to buy paints shortly. Do you have the mix for the grey green handy? Thanks in advance.

I have mixed up some RAL 8020. Five parts XF-15 to two parts XF-64 then diluted with 7 parts (50%) X-20A.

h08cdc98.jpeg

So despite having been doing this for a good bit of time, I've never really mixed my own paints...how does one measure out the different parts? Eye dropper?

Back