• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Camo Compilation Campaign

Current standings:

1 - MP
2 - TOMN
3 - KRYPTOSDADDY
4 - ANDY FETTES
5 - LEOPARD2
6 - DAVETHECHEF
7 - THE ZOD
8 - RECONRON
9 - ME

A - Iron Mike
B - Me w/second model?

We are at 9!!!!!

I'm in already- i began the pak 40 and a BMW cycle for the Blitz build last week...

Nazi_fun.JPG

I have almost finished the gun! The Cycle is taking longer because of some confusion on MY part as to what color paints the germans made up! lol

pak_40_primed_G_grey.JPG

Still havnt started the Hannomag, but at least now I have the paints....

When is this due?

Hasn't started yet Chip but GO MAN GO!! :yipee :rotf :rotf

Let's look at the schedule. I know Chip will have something else in the stash to do. :rotf

Since we haven't given a start date, yeah, you started. But hell, you get an award for enthusiasm! (y)

We're still on the suggestion page with this build. We'll go with it but just haven't scheduled yet.

Ok- I thought it had started. lol Well I still have the Sdkfz 251 halftrack. I was going to have the two as a pair anyway.

Like this, but not hauling yard debris!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLXXM7hyec

Next year?...Cool, I can ask for the kit I want to do for Christmas :D

I want to do one of these, three tone disc camo...Bulgey era.

DML_Jagdpanzer_IV_L7028V29_cropped.jpg

Tom

Hah...I couldn't wait. I've been working some overtime lately, so I figured I deserved it. :D

Camo_Campaign_1.jpg

Just need the alum. barrel and paint masks (they're on the way)

Tom

Current standings:

1 - MP
2 - TOMN
3 - KRYPTOSDADDY
4 - ANDY FETTES
5 - LEOPARD2
6 - DAVETHECHEF
7 - THE ZOD
8 - RECONRON
9 - iron mike
10 - me

WE ARE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A - Iron Mike
B - Me w/second model?

We are at 9!!!!!

How about we go one over. I have three Japanese tanks from Dragon in n1/72 scale to do. Not only are they something different, but Dave the Chef won't be cooking his little concoction alone. This should be a good motivator to getting these done.

Is this only limited to armor? Sorry, just saw the thread. The US Navy converted old 4 stack destroyers to fast transports during WWII. They were three tone. Their landing craft (LCP-R) were painted to match the camo on the ships. I have Revell's 1/35 UDT boat which is a LCP-R and would love to do one up in the camo.

Anything that rolls, flies, or floats can be in this campaign. Sorry for the incomplete response.

B)

Cool! I'll try to get some photos of my starting kit(s). Kenny, it'll be great being in a campaign with you again. When does it start again?

Back