• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Camo Compilation Campaign

Hello - when does this start?

I am going to do and Israeli K-Fir C-2 with the big recognition panels painted in, and was also thinkign about a modern MBT

At least 3 colors you say? Hmmmmmm....so many options. Maybe a BMP-3 in UAE colors, or a M247 in MERDC scheme, maybe a RoK K9 Howitzer or just a simple vehicle in Nato 3-color. I am in.

Joe

I got a Finnish StuG iii begging to be built for this. Lifecolor paints has a future release of the WW2 colors from Findland

Ok,found something for this campaign.

Very old kit of the Jagdpanzer 38[t] in 1/48 scale.Don't call it Hetzer...[Hi,Saúl] :D
Maybe I will build this Out Of The Box,don't know yet.

doos__hetzer_.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

yep, I reckon!

I had to call a supplier in Minden Germany today, and she asked why I prefer email as to speaking directly. Her English was very good (as to be expected). I told her that I often mangle the English Language as taught in SC schools, forget the Proper English she was taught!

Tomorrow, on my birthday, I will begin thins thing. Do I need to take the pic of the kit(s) with a calendar/date listing?

Okay, I've started my Thread. :yipee :geek

Pics of my models are posted with the date showing. Construction shall commence on Monday March 5th, as that is the only time I'll be able to start them!

Oops Terry,

I was thinking about it as I have a late panzer IV J to do for the dio. Four months and given the number of builds and projects I have going, no way. Should be a good one though. I'll stay tuned!

Bob

Back