• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bomber Command II

Bomber II Campaign Reference

One step closer to building a Heinkel bomber.

HE_111_decals_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Would really like to join in for this (though I don't know what I'd do) but too many irons in the fire right now!

:(

I'll have to see how well things go with my Hobby Room cleanup and maybe I can jump in on this. I do have a lot of large bombers I can do for this.

Well if you're going to build the He111, Christian, then I'll certainly do the Do-17 as my second build (or perhaps the first because I'm getting very impatient !!).

Ian.

Well if you're going to build the He111, Christian, then I'll certainly do the Do-17 as my second build (or perhaps the first because I'm getting very impatient !!).

Ian.

I am, but have no fear, it will be modified and I'll have a different paint job, so if you have the Airfix HE 111 it should not matter .
Mine is an older Hasegawa anyway.

I thought of the Do 17 for a # 2 but by then I hope to have this Blenheim ready to build , so I could go with that as well.

Cheers, Christian B)

Haven't bought the kit yet, Christian, that's why the Dornier is looking just as likely. Coincidentally the Blenheim was also on my short-list. AFAIK Airfix have released only the MkI and IVF, no sign yet of the standard B.IV, but hopefully that will happen soon.

Ian.

Haven't bought the kit yet, Christian, that's why the Dornier is looking just as likely. Coincidentally the Blenheim was also on my short-list. AFAIK Airfix have released only the MkI and IVF, no sign yet of the standard B.IV, but hopefully that will happen soon.

Ian.

Which one ? I'm looking at the MK IV F . Guess there is always the JU 188 but I think it might require more time .

Cheers, Christian B)

DO IT IAN!!! DO IT!!!

Ditto what he said!! :D But, I double-dawg Dare ya!!!

How many times, guys ?? - "I dare you" and all variations upon, do not work on me :fencing . Everyone keep their powder dry, news will happen here in due course.

Ian.
We would just love to see you finish this new and already considered a best of class model mate. We know youre very proud of Airfix models comeback. :D

Back