• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bomber Command II

ij001

Just wondered if there would be any takers for (another) aviation campaign for next year ??

Build any aircraft from any era in any scale, as long as the primary role of the aircraft was/is as a bomber. Think Handley Page 0/400 & Zeppelin Staaken all the way through to B-2 & Tu160 'Blackjack'... It's a huge smorgasboard (yes I know that isn't how it's spelt) to choose from.

Give it some thought, I already have !!

he82f4d2.jpg

hd2d1a8d.jpg

h25ed5ad.JPG

h1bf5869.jpg

h0873e95.jpg

hea3c525.jpg

hf0e6e39.jpg

h80bd3d0.jpg

Over to you folks.

Ian.

Bombers Campaign

I will ! :D I have several subjects that I'm hoping to get to :D

Providing the time period is sufficient . Might even consider two (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Bombers Campaign

If the time period is long enough ... I have one that was left off ...

he2ce8c8_2015-09-13.JPG

Along with the following ...

h9a904b8_2015-09-13.JPG

h81c9aa3_2015-09-13.JPG

Lots of Mods to this kit ... and I maybe able to find some other items .... :pilot

Bombers Campaign

I got a B58 on the shelf of doom, started to rescribe it :bang head

Post a poll, we'll call it Bomber Command II.

Bombers Campaign

Sounds like fun, choosing one would be difficult. I'm booked solid for the time being but next year sometime would be good. I'd love to take a crack at this one

177box.jpg

But it would require a longer that six month run time !

Bombers Campaign

Hey how about that, just figured out I can edit the first post (guess the owner of that post can do it also) and add a Poll. Vote early!

Bombers Campaign

Got one of these that needs some building - Wanted one of these kits since I was 10 and found one cheap the other day

https://s1.scalemates.com/products/img/7/1/1/132711-11185-32.jpg

Bombers Campaign

As you may be learning , I usually have a question... :hassemblymmm

Are you looking for primarily multi engine birds ? I want to be clear whether this includes assembly ships and bombers being used for recon work ? Just asking :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Bombers Campaign

Chris it's whatever you would call a bomber...within reason. :rotf

Think like last time, if it was designed as a bomber it's game, even if it's role changed later. Or how about this (since we're making it up as we go), the Air Force it served in considered it a Bomber.

See how this flies...waiting for holes to be poked in. :popcorn

Bombers Campaign

Chris it's whatever you would call a bomber...within reason. :rotf

Think like last time, if it was designed as a bomber it's game, even if it's role changed later. Or how about this (since we're making it up as we go), the Air Force it served in considered it a Bomber.

See how this flies...waiting for holes to be poked in. :popcorn

Not looking to poke any holes but the title is a bit murky since it applied to the RAF. but ok, I was just looking for a better definition ( for me ).

Even this is a bomber which makes this a broad field .

Skua.jpg

I don't want to wait for next year on this one, so I'll have to dig up something more bomber like when the time comes.

Cheers, Christian

Bombers Campaign

Bomber Command has a nice ring to it, can't call it SAC because then you'd really give us trouble. I can hear it now, the F111...bomber, fighter, SAC, TAC...:bang head

:rotf

Just vote for it and when it comes up in rotation do a bomber for us. :smack

Bombers Campaign

Bomber Command has a nice ring to it, can't call it SAC because then you'd really give us trouble. I can hear it now, the F111...bomber, fighter, SAC, TAC...:bang head

:rotf

Just vote for it and when it comes up in rotation do a bomber for us. :smack

Been planned all along . Just trying to get a better radar image . Now I need dates :idonno

Back