• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMOR UNITE

How about a "Tony Lee's SPGs". Any SPG from any period. I can think of a lot of them out there and some very cool vehicles and paint schemes. I'd get into that :)

James

We only have one major problem with that idea:

I Ain't Dead YET :rotf

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Too true Tony for which I am greatful. But you are still the forum SPG Jedi Master so why not a campaigned named after you and your fav type of armoured vehicle??
James

Tony,

I agree. Nonetheless, I'm working on my diorama for the "Charley Don't Surf" campaign that I never completed.
At least, there's an Academy M113A1 in it.
After that, I'll resume work on the Dragon Initial Tiger I in winter camo. As usual, I have a few projects in various degrees of completion. Right. What do I know about completion?

I'm making a command decision.

No vote campaign, start November run a year. Tony Lee SPGs. Objections? :bat :bat

Hold on there PUP i'm the big dog on the porch here so we need some ground rules if my name is tied to this one.

SPG= "Self Propelled Gun"
Meaning Self Propelled Anti Tank or Self Propelled Howitzer open or closed top fighting compartment.
Note: NO Rockets,miniguns,laser disintegrators,sling shots etc.etc.

You MAY build any time period, any nation, tracked or wheeled, half tracks included.
Your entry can be a production model or a prototype but NO "What Ifs or Drawing board pie in the sky brain farts.

OOB or all the AM you can carry will be fine.
If you're a 1/72nd or smaller builder PLEASE DON'T build one of those four or five part quickies.

Now those ground rules should be easy enough to follow.

OK Pup I turn the floor back over to you.

Thanks

"Ribbon You don't need no stinkin ribbon"

You'll receive a BIG HUG and a Juicy Kiss :kiss: from the Master :D

I think I have a 2S1 that needs to be built with Ukrainian markings so count me in.
James

PS save the kiss, I good :rotf

Not the M-107 with that L O N G barrel :drool

I think i'm going to have a wet dream while i'm awake. :D

Started a photo reference page here;

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/151102-uncle-tony-s-sp-campaign-reference

Think I have a few options for this especialy if Tank Killers is included.

Even though my Dragon 1/72 Nashorn with its itsy bitsy PE is not allowed.

M8 - M10 - M12 - M36 - Nashorn - Hummel and the new Gun Mobile System.

Hold on there PUP i'm the big dog on the porch here so we need some ground rules if my name is tied to this one.

SPG= "Self Propelled Gun"
Meaning Self Propelled Anti Tank or Self Propelled Howitzer
Note: NO Rockets,miniguns,laser disintegrators,sling shots etc.etc.

You MAY build any time period, any nation, tracked or wheeled, half tracks included.
Your entry can be a production model or a prototype but NO "What Ifs or Drawing board pie in the sky brain farts.

OOB or all the AM you can carry will be fine.
If you're a 1/72nd or smaller builder PLEASE DON'T build one of those four or five part quickies.

Now those ground rules should be easy enough to follow.

OK Pup I turn the floor back over to you.

Thanks

I would be down to do an SPG. have two that I have been considering!

Hey Tony, would that include vehicles like an Su-100 or SU-152, or Sturmgerschutz???
Just need clarification

Back