• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMOR UNITE

OK unless Mr.T does the Dragon sdkfz251/22, hat is going to be my choice. I know I was thinking about the SKIF 2S1, but it will actually cost more for less kit, the DML is my preferred choice......if given one.

If. Mr.T is wanting to go with the DML kit, though, I still have an option!

I don't feel like the DML 3.7 Flak 37 Terry posted should qualify as a anti tank or howitzer SPG.
I've never seen one used to blow a tank anyway??????

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I'm starting to think I'm just not right in the head :gogo ................. While waiting for parts to dry on my M107 I started a M108. Wait it gets better.......... While waiting for parts to dry on it I started a M109. Then i dug out two SPG's that I had started for other campaigns ................

:D

It's all just plastic and glue right

:drinks

I think I can join this is a Shturmtiger is acceptable. It's not quite a gun, but it's got one whompin' big mortar on a King Tiger chassis.

If that's acceptable, let me know and I;ll start one right up.

As for not enough armor; I just finished five armor models and have been working on six others. Then again, they are small stuff that take four to equal the footprint of a 1/35th scale model..... :blush: :silly:

I know who you are Duke :D
The Sturmtiger actually shoots a rocket(380 mm rocket launcher)and really doesn't qualify,sorry Bud.

Tony lee

Okay cool. I didn't know that. I must have mixed it up with a Brumbarr since I thought it fired a massive mortar shell. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll look in the stash to see what else I may have, but I'm not confident.

Back