• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMOR UNITE

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Air Cover is nice but it's the boots on the ground that get the job done. :eek:hyeah

These fly guys are about to completely take over the joint. :eek:hmy:

Tonylee :bat

I'm still trying to do the dark side of modeling ... I have some kits started just no time to do anything now ... But in the mean time Us air guys can always use more Targets ... (y) :ro: :dude

I have a partly built Trumpeter KV-2 that I started and then stopped when I fell into my slump, and a 1/48th Leopard 2A5

I'm still working on the Sd Kfz 253 for the Recon Campaign...well between busy real life things that is. :(

Hope to make a start after my "253" on the Fennek recon vehicle.
Got a serie of shelf queens to finish as well.

I like the aircraft builds the guys are doing around here,but armor remains # 1 for me.

Gr,Ron.

My entire stash is armor, with a sizable chunk of change tied up in 1/16 RC Tamiyas.

And then I ordered a Wing Nut Wings kit and it seems I've never looked back. :blush:

Gator you boat guys get water logged and there's no way we can save you :laugh:
As for those air heads "What goes up must come down" sooner or later and can be saved. :D

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Tony they just build flak targets aka airplanes to give us a reason to elevate the main gun and practice our gunnery skills.

The best armor models have a star on them either white or red. Everything should be olive drab 4bo green or armor sand color.

How about a "Tony Lee's SPGs". Any SPG from any period. I can think of a lot of them out there and some very cool vehiclesa and paint schemes. I'd get into that :)

James

How about a "Tony Lee's SPGs". Any SPG from any period. I can think of a lot of them out there and some very cool vehicles and paint schemes. I'd get into that :)

James

We only have one major problem with that idea:

I Ain't Dead YET :rotf

How about a "Tony Lee's SPGs". Any SPG from any period. I can think of a lot of them out there and some very cool vehicles and paint schemes. I'd get into that :)

James

We only have one major problem with that idea:

I Ain't Dead YET :rotf

I think he meant a campaign, Tony. :rotf

:rotf :rotf :rotf

I told someone a couple of months ago I'm not ready to have a forum named for me either Tony.

That's the trick, Uncle Tony's SPGs Campaign

Back