• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ARMOR UNITE

SA Dave, who said 1/72nd was not allowed? If it has more than 4 or 5 parts it is. I don't want to see any of these top,bottom,two sides and a gun type 1/72nd. Put some effort into your model and not only to collect a ribbon.

IAMBRB,
Any Nation, any time frame, open or closed fighting compartment, SPG anti tank or SPH howitzer.

SPGs Forever
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

think I wanna do a nice big one again anyway. Maybe the Jackson or just for interesting sake the MGS one. Even though I have learned in the last 2 years or so that I do prefer the smaller scale models. There is something really fun in putting stowage on an 1/35 model :blush:

Tony, these are the markings I have to chose from.

D356196.jpg

D356197.jpg

D356198.jpg

Echelon markings. The one I was thinking of doing is the second sheet right side with the flag on the antenna. But that can change.
James

Hold on tight swordsman this is gone be wild ride on the " dirt side" there is a lot of armor talent on here. This would be a great one to learn on. Tony is very good. If Terry wades in its gonna be even tougher.but it will be 20 tons of fun.

Hold on tight swordsman this is gone be wild ride on the " dirt side" there is a lot of armor talent on here. This would be a great one to learn on. Tony is very good. If Terry wades in its gonna be even tougher.but it will be 20 tons of fun.

Ok got my Spurs dug in .... I've seen these Fellers Work :notworthy ... But this is How We get Worthy ... (y) :ro: :dude 's

Now hold on there Engineer.

If anybody can glue a bunch of plastic parts together then add paint and if it turns out to some what resemble what ever is on the box top they've got talent.
As long as a person does their best and to what ever level that might be they're a winner. :dance

:nothingtoad

Tony lee

Thanks Tony ... This is starting to sound like a B Western ... " Now wait a Minute Pilgrim " :rotf :rotf :rotf My trouble is I don't tend to stick to any one Medium ... I'll admit that the Dark side has lots of challenges ... I'm intrigued with the possibility's ... I've been assembling styrene for most of my life without a Forum to go by ... I appreciate any skills I pick up here or there ... But Engineer is right Youse guys :ro:

Hey...I am now thinking I may go with the SKIF 1/35th 122mm 2S1 SPG. Have always like that one. I note I can even find Eduard PE for it, and I reckon the Zevezda dudes are still GTG...............

Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated, I'll likely weigh in with a StuG of some sorts, it's been awhile. B)

Gator you boat guys get water logged and there's no way we can save you :laugh:
As for those air heads "What goes up must come down" sooner or later and can be saved. :D

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy
Tisk, tisk Tony. On the bench right now is 1 submarine, 1 1956 Chevy Nomad, 1 V-1 rocket and a droid, all on rotation. Why not add a tank to the mix. Won't be my first.

:D

A man who has the weakness as me . I love eastern European made kits . zvezda alanger icm. They are usually flat kits. You know what they say don't fear the flat kit....... :ro:

A man who has the weakness as me . I love eastern European made kits . zvezda alanger icm. They are usually flat kits. You know what they say don't fear the flat kit....... :ro:

I thoug it was dopn't fear the reaper, as in the Blue Oyster Cult song!

Or is it kinda the same.....................

Swordsman I'm glad you saw humor where it was intended. Wow you had me laughing as well.

Your welcome Engineer ... I like to make folks laugh as it is the best medicine ... but it's hard on a forum ... as the Duke says "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

Life is short make the best of it .... Heck ... the other day I was 21 ... Now I'm signing up for Medicare in a week ... Too Much Wine, Women & Song ... Just wished I'd saved some money ... along the way ... As Fleetwood mac says ...

https://youtu.be/O8RhZDGLEXM

Amen brother. I agree its difficult to do humor online. When were typing it it sounds funny but too often it dosent get read as humor.

Air Cover is nice but it's the boots on the ground that get the job done. :eek:hyeah

These fly guys are about to completely take over the joint. :eek:hmy:

Tonylee :bat

Give us an inch, we take enough room for a runway or two! :pilot

I'm already committed for a Japanese Type 1 SPG for Terry's "Tankers Tangle".....

:hmmm

Back