• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Hi Kenny!

All the best to you guys: including y'all in my prayers, really!!! Keep us posted as to how things go!

Cheers! :)
Fernao

We all wish you and your family the best Kenny, keeping your son in our thoughts and prayers for a better health!

Kenny, my prayers are still going up for you and your family. You are an inspiration to me in more ways than you can imagine.

Today, I'm relaxing at home after an extensive and highly enjoyable Hobby Weekend. I got a load of progress done one several models and even started a couple more. I'll be posting pics on my "Maddog Manufacturing" Thread soon.

Thank you guys and gal. They came home today. He's still feeling a little cruddy from the flu, but the new seizure meds are doing great. This is the best I've seen him in weeks! (y)

This is great news. I have cousins with seizure disorders and I ha ve seen what meds can do...

All the best for the little guy....

Thank you guys and gal. They came home today. He's still feeling a little cruddy from the flu, but the new seizure meds are doing great. This is the best I've seen him in weeks! (y)

(y) (y) (y) (y)
James

So glad to hear that Kenny. Today I decided to work on the Titanic again. So far she has already taken her bllod sacrifice from so. Glad I wasn't painting all the white bits yet lol.

Me?
I'm working on a British Made Only GB on another site.

Bronco Archer
001-36.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-8.jpg

It's a short time limit GB so I had to get her going.

Tony lee

Hmm, that's looking right smart . Will be looking for more pictures :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Kenny I am glad to hear that the boy's is going well. Good news. :yipee

Tony that gun really rocks and the bore looks real good also. (y)

I havent done much of anything because I have been down in my back with muscle spasms. :pinch: :S

Sitting here working on my brand new computer system. Pieced it all together, and it all showed up yesterday. Finally got it up & running this evening. Now its the task of installing all the drivers and programs & such. Its an amazing system though, I cant wait to really give it a run for its money and see how it performs. That will probably happen this weekend.

Getting ready for a weekend trip out of town. Going to the exciting town of Boise Idaho lol. But Sarah has decided that she wants to go to the Warhawk Air Museum http://www.warhawkairmuseum.org/ Not a big museum but it looks pretty cool. I will be sure to take loads of photos. Also will be going through Ontario Oregon which has a pretty nice private collection at their small airport. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluedharma/sets/72157612555078845/

Back